In 2007(?) a group of ex-devotees began to criticize Amritanandamayi. Their blog's was called Cult of the hugging saint. They have been attacked so violently that they had to give up. What happened?
In union there is strength
We believe that Indian guru Mata Amritanandamayi known as the “Hugging Saint” is Embezzling The World. Help us to spread the truth about her.
The most popular posts of Embezzling The World
- Many ex-devotees and critical opinions
- What happened in 1983?
- Holy Hell - What life was like for Amma's personal attendant of 20 years!
- Articles and video related to "Holy Hell" in Eastern media
- Amma!!! Your beloved daughter apologizes!
- We are "lying skunks" and "lying bastards"
- Unoticed ashram answer to Holy Hell
- FCRA 2013 - 2014 = 0.69!
- Amritian ironic point of view
- French psychoanalysis for downloading
Monday, June 16, 2014
Tuesday, June 10, 2014
Friday, June 6, 2014
Tuesday, June 3, 2014
The Facebook page Guruphiliac which aims at warning against the many spiritual fraudsters of this modern world has published a media release to expose Amritanandamayi's controversial issue. Feel free to forward it to your local media outlet as her 2014 US tour seems to be less glorious than the ones that she used to make before. Here is a full copy of this release :
Sunday, June 1, 2014
The Amritanandamayi issue bursted just a few month before the Indian general election of 2014. The left parties leaders chose to remain silent, supposedly by fear of the devotees wrath which could deprive them from precious votes. The right parties used this controversy to demonstrate their concern for Hinduism, hoping to seduce her devotees and get their votes. Silence competed against Support. And the winner is...?