Many unexplained dramatic events occured in Amritapuri. Here are some of them.
In 1985 Mr Sreeni Pattathanam wrote a book in Malayalam. He reports at least 5 cases of unexplained deaths.
In 1998 several indian citizens held a protest march to demand an inquiry regarding suspicious deaths, which occured around Amma's ashram.
There have also been many strange suicides in the ashram. In 2002 an NGO, which cares about human rights, addressed a petition to the French ambassador of India, to demand an inquiry about the unexplained death of a mentally unstable female devotee.
So the tree, so the fruit. Why so many deaths around the mother of compassion?
In union there is strength
We believe that Indian guru Mata Amritanandamayi known as the “Hugging Saint” is Embezzling The World. Help us to spread the truth about her.
The most popular posts of Embezzling The World
- Many ex-devotees and critical opinions
- What happened in 1983?
- Holy Hell - What life was like for Amma's personal attendant of 20 years!
- Articles and video related to "Holy Hell" in Eastern media
- Amma!!! Your beloved daughter apologizes!
- Unoticed ashram answer to Holy Hell
- FCRA 2013 - 2014 = 0.69!
- Amritian ironic point of view
- Book by Sanal Edamaruku
- She cleans up the world but not her own backyard