Althrough our inquiry about Mata Amritanandamayi, we have seen the same allegation several times : "Amritananda Mayi went underground in 1983 when the police confronted about 26 women who claimed to be possessed by gods and goddesses."
This statement is made among others in an article written by Basava Premanand, a rationalist who claims that he would be happy to see a real miracle before he dies. He seems to spend a major part of his time debunking the fake miracles performed by so call godmen and godwomen.
In another article, he explains that he would like to seriously study the miracles and psychic phenomena but he only comes across deceitful tricks. The major miracle makers like Mata Amritanandamayi refuse to meet him and to put their powers to the test.
Anyway, what really happened in 1983? Mata Amritanandamayi's official biography mentions several miracles. Is she able to perform them publicly nowadays or are these false claims?
In union there is strength
We believe that Indian guru Mata Amritanandamayi known as the “Hugging Saint” is Embezzling The World. Help us to spread the truth about her.
The most popular posts of Embezzling The World
- Many ex-devotees and critical opinions
- What happened in 1983?
- Holy Hell - What life was like for Amma's personal attendant of 20 years!
- Amma!!! Your beloved daughter apologizes!
- Articles and video related to "Holy Hell" in Eastern media
- Unoticed ashram answer to Holy Hell
- FCRA 2013 - 2014 = 0.69!
- Amritian ironic point of view
- She cleans up the world but not her own backyard
- Book by Sanal Edamaruku