The whole world is not enamoured with Her Holiness Sudhamani Idamanel. In addition to protest marches, her activities have sometimes meet such opposition that a few petitions have been launched.
The most advertised one involved the writer Sreeni Pattathanam, author of the book "Matha Amritanandamayi: Divya Kathakalum Yatharthyavum (Matha Amritanandamayi: Sacred Stories and Realities)".
Another petition was launched by another writer, Paul Zakaria, who has wrote a few critical articles about her. What kind of annoyance was he facing? Threat from followers of Mata Amrithanandamayi!
The page calling Amma's follower to harass Paul Zakaria is not online anymore but we have saved it before the cache version has been erased.
Last but not least, president P.J. Abdul Kalam received mail petitions, asking him not to attend her 50th birthday. Some citizen had great concern to see the head of a democratic country showing in such a staged religious event.
In union there is strength
We believe that Indian guru Mata Amritanandamayi known as the “Hugging Saint” is Embezzling The World. Help us to spread the truth about her.
The most popular posts of Embezzling The World
- Many ex-devotees and critical opinions
- What happened in 1983?
- Holy Hell - What life was like for Amma's personal attendant of 20 years!
- Amma!!! Your beloved daughter apologizes!
- Articles and video related to "Holy Hell" in Eastern media
- Unoticed ashram answer to Holy Hell
- FCRA 2013 - 2014 = 0.69!
- Amritian ironic point of view
- Book by Sanal Edamaruku
- She cleans up the world but not her own backyard