Within a few days, Gail Tredwell's book "Holy Hell" has gone viral all over the Indian language Keralan and wider Indian media. Amma's devotees replied in an illegal way.
The response was to duplicate Gail's Facebook page and set up a fake one, pretending to be her in order to trick the public. This fake page is full of links to ammascandal blog and to a video extract from the documentary River of Love.
Here is Gail's official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gail-Tredwell/458540434262006
This is the fake one https://www.facebook.com/pages/Gail-Tredwell/213398405520383
It has been created on February 18 2014. This is the day when Madhyamam started talking about the book.
Was it directed by Amritanandamayi herself? Was it directed by her closest disciples? Is it a desperate move from her devotees? One of the posters location is Palakkad, where her tour currently is. Let's not forget that identity theft is a criminal act.
In union there is strength
We believe that Indian guru Mata Amritanandamayi known as the “Hugging Saint” is Embezzling The World. Help us to spread the truth about her.
The most popular posts of Embezzling The World
- Many ex-devotees and critical opinions
- What happened in 1983?
- Holy Hell - What life was like for Amma's personal attendant of 20 years!
- Amma!!! Your beloved daughter apologizes!
- Articles and video related to "Holy Hell" in Eastern media
- Unoticed ashram answer to Holy Hell
- Amritian ironic point of view
- She cleans up the world but not her own backyard
- FCRA 2013 - 2014 = 0.69!
- Book by Sanal Edamaruku